BITTERSWEET FABRIC SHOP
8 Cottage Street, Boscawen
PHONE: (603) 753-4920
Bittersweet Fabric Shop is a local Quilt Shop and Authorized Janome and Elna Dealer. With two Janome and Elna Certified Technicians, they sell, maintain and repair any Janome (or Elna) product. They also offer a variety of quality quilting fabric, thread and sewing notions. Carrying a wide selection of quilting blenders as well as Batiks, they have the perfect array to match any project. Bittersweet also offers Long Arm Quilting Services and a variety of Sewing Classes. With new classes being added frequently, upcoming classes can be found displayed on their website.
During the Rte. 3 Art Trail, Bittersweet will demonstrate what you can do to care for your sewing machine. They will also have Demonstrations on their Long Arm Quilting services and a “hands on” station to try free motion quilting/ ruler work, with a sample to take home!
RAFFLE: Kimberly Einmo’s Sashiko Kit (valued at $399). The kit Includes:
• 4 Spools – Sulky Invisible Monofilament Thread 440yd
• 12 Spools- 60 weight cotton thread
• Titanium needles Assortment 75-90 (5 needles)
• Red tip needle (5 needles)
• OESD Ultra Clean and Tear Tearaway Stabilizer 20” x 10 yd.
• Flashdrive preloaded with Designs